Here is a little animation the kids and I made together. I hope you like it!
Let’s Make the Bunnies!
Download the bunny template here!
– Print out your bunny using coloured paper (or colour it in yourself).
– Cut out the bunny pieces.
– Glue the strips together to make two loops.
– Join the two loops together with a paper fastener.
– Shape the loops into a bunny.
– Glue on the feet.
– Glue on the ears.
– Scrunch up some tissue paper to make a tail and glue it on.
The Bunny is finished!
We had so much fun coming up with a basic storyline for the bunny, we filmed the animation on Boinx iStopMotion and took turn moving the puppets and directing the animation. I think the most enjoyable part of this project was recording our voices and making sound effects for the stop motion.