Create this beautiful watercolour owl sitting against a starry night made from paint splatter.
In this step-by-step tutorial, you will learn how to create this picture yourself.
Download the free owl template and start painting!
A3 Black Cardstock
A4 Watercolour paper
- Print out the owl on watercolour paper.
- Paint the owl with watercolour paint.
- Paint the owl’s beak.
- Cut out the eyes and beak.
- Cut out the owl.
- You will need a piece of black A4 thick card.
- With oil pastels, draw the tree branch near the bottom of the card.
- Add paint splatter all over the card to make it look like a starry night.
- When the paint has dried, glue the owl on.
This project is great for an art class lesson for primary school students.
Don’t forget to follow our fall craft series as we are going to be making some amazing crafts!
Pin for Pinterest!