- This watercolour jellyfish is a great under-the-sea-themed craft.
First, download the jellyfish template here.
- Print the jellyfish template on watercolour paper.
- Paint the jellyfish with watercolour paint and allow to dry.
- Turn the painting over and paint on the other side of the paper with watercolour as well.
- When the paint has dried, cut out the jellyfish.
- I used a pen to curl up each tentacle.
- Glue the top part of the jellyfish to thick card stock.
If you would like to make the picture complete, add some paper fish and seaweed around your jellyfish.