We love toilet-roll crafts and has to be one of my favourites! Follow the instructions below to see how easy and simple it is to make this gorgeous peacock.
What you need:
2 Googly eyes
- Cut a toilet roll into six rings. One ring needs to be 2cm wide and the other five rings need to be 1.5cm wide.
- Shape and arrange the five smaller rings with the ends together.
- Glue the larger ring onto four of the smaller rings with hot glue.
- Glue in the last ring by slipping it into the top and in between the two top rings.
- Paint the rings green.
- Paint the body blue.
- When the green paint has dried, dab on the yellow spots.
- When the yellow spots have dried, dab on the purple spots with a smaller paintbrush.
- Draw and cut out a small diamond shape.
- Fold the diamond in half.
- Glue on the beak and googly eyes
Please leave a comment! Share this post with your friends!