This is a fantastic craft for anyone who is doing moon or space-themed projects.
- Start by drawing a circle onto a piece of foil.
- Cut out the circle.
- You can use coins and larger circles for the moon’s craters. Place the coins under the foil and rub your finger lightly around the edges of the coins to reveal the circle shapes in the foil.
- Glue the foil circle onto a piece of black cardstock.
- With a grey pastel, colour around the edge of the moon, smudging the outer edge of the pastel.
- Finally, use a black pastel to draw a circle around the outer edge of the grey pastel and blend the two colours with your fingers to give the moon some depth.