It is school holidays time here in Australia which means two weeks of finding interesting activities for the kids to do. I set up some paper and paint and let the kids go crazy!
- Print out my free printable of faces or draw and make your own funny faces to stick onto the paint blobs once the paint has dried.
- Fold the paper in half and then reopen the folded paper.
- Add lots of different coloured blobs of paint to one side of the paper.
- Fold the paper over again and squish paint around the paper with your hand.
- Unfold the paper to see your wonderful design.
- Allow to dry (this might take a day or so).
- Cut out the paint blobs.
- Glue on eyes and mouth to make your funny-face monsters.