We had some rope cuts-offs and I suggested to Chloe that we wrap some wool around the rope and see what we come up with! We started off making a snake, which turned into a worm.
- Rope cut-offs
- Pipe cleaners
- Two beads
- Googly eyes
Let’s Make the Worm!
- Start winding the wool around the rope; make each band 3cm long.
- A dab of hot glue at each end of the band will keep wool in place.
- Cut two pieces of pipe cleaner 3 cm in length.
- Glue the beads to the pipe cleaners.
- Attach the antennas to the top of the rope with hot glue.
- Glue on googly eyes.