Stuck for party favour ideas? Well, here is something cheap and relatively not too expensive to make.
I tried this at my daughter’s birthday party and they were very popular.
The bubble wands can be used as party favours or party gifts.
Your child will need some adult assistance with this activity.
Making the Heart:
• Make a single heart shape with the Perler beads on the Perler bead board.
• Place the ironing paper over the board and iron the paper until all the beads have
• Remove the ironing paper and carefully peel off the heart.
• Attach the heart to the wooden stick with hot glue.
• Now they are ready to make some pretty cool bubbles.