If you love anything to do with unicorns, this craft is for you. Download our simple unicorn template and follow our easy instructions to make this beautiful unicorn.
what you need:
Download Unicorn template here!
- Print out the unicorn template.
- Colour in the unicorn horn with a felt pen.
- Cut out all the unicorn shapes.
- Glue the unicorn’s head, eyes, and snout onto a piece of coloured cardboard.
- Cut different lengths and widths of coloured paper strips.
- Curl the coloured paper around a pen to make the paper strips coil up.
- Glue the coiled strips of paper to the front of the unicorn’s head.
- Glue on the right ear, the horn, and the left ear.
- Add the rest of the paper strips along the neck of the unicorn.
- Fold down the paper strips so the mane flows around the unicorn’s head and neck.
Isn’t this just a fabulous craft? Let me know if you have made one. I would love to see it!