What you need:
Squid Template Download template: https://goo.gl/CdpbU5
- Print out the template
- Trace the squid outline from the template.
- Paint a piece of paper towel with watercolour paint.
- Add more watercolour paint to a second piece of paper towel.
- Once the paper towel is completely dry, trace around the squid with a felt pen.
- On the second painted paper towel, draw straight lines using the template as a guide.
- Cut along the lines, leaving a 2cm gap at the top of the paper towel.
- Roll up the tentacles using a pen.
- Cut out the squid.
- Glue on the eyes and draw on a mouth.
- Stick the tentacles to the head of the squid.
- Glue the squid onto a piece of cardboard.
Now you are finished!
Pin for later!