Did you see our Sew a Softie seahorse? Check it out here!
We decided to adapt the seahorse pattern into a seahorse paper picture.
To start, download the printable.
- Next, colour in the seahorse pieces; we used poster paint.
- Cut out all the seahorse pieces.
- Glue the coronet to the seahorse.
- Glue the dorsal fin to the seahorse.
- Glue on the eye.
- Glue the seahorse onto the stripy page provided in the printout. I left the dorsal fin unglued because I wanted it slightly raised from the page.
I hope you enjoy making the seahorse picture.
Pin for Pinterest