Grab some blue cardboard and paper to make this easy paper boat scene.
What you need:
- To make the waves, cut strips of blue paper into different widths and lengths.
- Curl them up using a pen.
- Add glue to the bottom half of the blue cardboard.
- Attach the paper curls to make them look like rolling waves.
- Cut a 15cm x 15cm paper square.
- Fold it along the diagonal to make a triangle.
- Open up the triangle.
- Fold one corner up to the centre line.
- Fold the other corner to the centre line.
- Fold the bottom up towards the centre line so it is just touching the bottom of the two folded corners.
- Cut out a boat shape.
- Colour in the sails with felt pens.
- Glue the boat to the bottom of the sails.
- Glue the boat onto the sea scene (I attached the boat on top of one of the waves.)
And there you go, a fun little afternoon crafting project for the kids.