This jellyfish mosaic is the perfect summer craft. We had a lot of leftover scraps of tissue paper, foam, and cardboard from other craft projects, and the mosaic jellyfish was a great way to use them.
- First, print out the template here.
- Cut out the jellyfish and tentacles.
- Glue the pieces of paper and foam onto the jellyfish.
- Glue foam and paper onto the tentacles.
- Glue the jellyfish and tentacles onto a piece of card.
- Cut out some paper eyes and glue them onto the jellyfish.
This jellyfish is so bright and colourful and lots of fun to make!