Here is a Halloween treat for you! Download our party hat template and follow our video instruction to see how we put the hat together. This witch’s hat makes a great accessory to any witch costume for Halloween.
- Hat Template
- Black cardstock
- Paper plate
- Black paint
- Sticky tape
Let’s make the Witch’s Hat
- Download and print out the template.
- Cut out the hat.
- Fold along the edge.
- Glue the hat together.
- Paint both sides of the paper plate.
- Cut out the stars.
- Add glitter to the stars.
- Trace around the hat on the paper plate.
- Draw another circle about 1cm in from the outer circle.
- Cut out the inner circle.
- Make 1cm slits, about 2cm apart around the bottom of the party hat.
- Fold up the slits.
- Staple the elastic to the sides of the hat.
- Place the paper plate over the hat to assemble the hat.
- Tape together the paper plate and hat.
- Now it’s time to decorate the hat.