This craft has way fewer calories than the real thing (do not eat)! All you need is a paper plate, paints, and paper sprinkles to make this sweet kids craft.
- Cut a 7 cm circle in the center of the paper plate.
- Draw the icing shape around the plate with a pencil.
- Paint the doughnut with light brown paint.
- Paint the icing with pink paint.
- Draw around the icing with a pink felt pen.
- Use a hole punch and colored paper to make the sprinkles.
- Glue the sprinkles randomly around the pink paint.