We have made these planes before and they were a huge hit with the kids. My son and I were testing out different-shaped wings and came up with the triangle wing which flew quite well. Make them, launch them, race them!
- First, cut two strips of paper, one 21cm x 2cm and the other 11cm x 2cm.
- Glue the ends of the longer piece together and shape into a triangle.
- Glue the ends of the smaller piece together and shape into a triangle.
- Attach the large triangle to the end of the straw with sticky tape.
- Attach the smaller triangle to the other end of the straw to make the plane.Throw the plane into the air and watch it fly!
PIN FOR PINTEREST