Last week was Book Week at my children’s school and my son dressed up as Grandpa from Grandpa’s Great Escape by David Williams. I made a moustache pattern for his costume that I wanted to share. On this downloadable free template, I have also included some other moustache shapes to match any look.
It is super quick and easy to make this moustache, perfect for when you are in need of a last minute costume.
- Download and print out the moustache template
- Cut out the moustache template
- Pin the paper moustache onto the grey felt
- Cut out the felt moustache
- Measure the elastic so it fits comfortably around your head
- Tie the elastic ends together
- Sew the elastic to the centre of the felt moustache.
Now its time to wear your moustache. You can slip the elastic over your ears so it will stay comfortable under your nose.