This has to be one of my favourite crafts this year! These snails are so cool and my kids just loved making them, so I hope you do as well.
What you need:
Blue or Yellow cardstock
- Cut a 4cm ring from a cardboard tube.
- Paint the ring with red paint and allow to dry.
- Cut an arch shape for the snails head.
- Glue on the paper eyes and mouth.
- Stick the hand-drawn antennas to the top of the snails head.
- Cut two strips of coloured paper 3cm x 30cm each. Taper one strip at the end.
- Glue the two strips together.
- Using a pen, roll up the strip of paper.
- Fix the coiled paper through the cardboard tube, glue the coiled ring to the top of the cardboard tube, and add a dab of glue to the bottom of the coil where the snails tail pops out from underneath the tube.
Yay! Your snail is now complete!
Pin for later!