We have been making a series of cardboard-roll creatures this week and I’m very excited to explain how to make a butterfly.
Download the free template here!
- Cut a 3cm ring from a cardboard roll.
- Paint it black.
- Print out template
- Colour in the butterfly’s wings.
- Cut out the wings.
- Cut out the head, antennas, mouth, and eyes.
- Glue the eyes, mouth, and antennas to the head.
- Glue the head to the butterfly’s body.
Glue on the wings.
Check out the other creatures we have made from cardboard tubes.