Make this sweet little cardboard chick. Not only is this just a sewing card
- Draw and paint the chicken.
- Cut out the chicken shape.
- Punch holes around the perimeter of the chicken.
- Encourage your child to start sewing around the chicken using a running stitch or let them sew their design.
- Sew the cardboard wing to the chicken’s body.
- Glue on the googly eye.
- Cut one pipe cleaner into four pieces (two for each leg), twist two pieces of the pipe cleaners together to make the feet.
- Glue the legs onto the chicken.
Isn’t it just the sweetest spring chicken!