We were exploring our local rock pool and discovered these fascinating Burrowing Sea Anemones. When you touch the centre of the anemone, it quickly closes up! SNAP! We collected some seashells from our adventure and went home to make our own Burrowing Sea Anemones.
- Googly eyes
Paint brushes Glue Scissors
Let’s make the Sea Anemones!
- Clean and paint the seashells.
- Set the shells aside to dry.
- Cut the wool into 3cm to 5cm lengths.
- Add glue to the underside of the shell.
- Attach the strands of wool to the shell.
- Allow the glue to dry.
- Glue on the googly eyes.