This is such a simple and easy playdough recipe to make! Add some blue food colouring and lots of glitter, and you’re ready for your next inspired creation.
To make the playdough you will need
1 tbsp silver glitter
4 cups plain flour
1 1/2 cups of salt
2 tbsp cooking oil
1 cup water
Blue food colouring
1. Using your hands, mix the flour and salt in a large bowl
2. Add a few drops of food colouring to the cup of water.
3. Add 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
4. Add glitter.
5. Add the blue water mixture to the flour and mix it all together. If you’d like a bluer-blue, add a few more drops of food colouring,
6. Knead the playdough until smooth.
Now the playdough is ready play with!
To store the playdough, it is best to keep it in a ziplock bag in the fridge.