It’s been a busy month of October, and my intention was to make a lot more Halloween crafts with the kids . . . . We did, however, manage to fit in this zombie softie and Play-Doh brain as a project both kids enjoyed making.
Download Pattern Here!
What you need:
Green cotton thread
To make the zombie softie, download and print out the pattern.
- Cut out the zombie.
- Cut out the eyes and mouth.
- Glue the eye pieces together.
- Glue the eyes and mouth onto the zombie.
- Sew the head pieces together.
- Turn the zombie head right side out.
- Sew the arms together.
- Turn the arms right side out.
- Sew the body together.
- Turn the body right side out.
- Fill the head and body with stuffing.
- Sew up the ends of the arms.
- Sew the head to the body.
- sew on the arms.
If you would like to see how we made the Play-Doh brain, the instructions are shown in this video: