In this project, we make an awesome ladybird hand puppet. This is a very simple project that kids will enjoy making and a free template is included. Watch the video or follow the instructions below.
What you need:
Ladybird Template Download Template Here!
Black construction paper (letter size / A4 size)
- Fold an A3 sheet of black construction paper into thirds lengthways.
- Fold the paper again in half. Then open up the paper and fold each end towards the centre fold.
- Next, fold the paper in half in the opposite direction.
- Tape the finger holes.
- Download and print out the ladybird template.
- Cut out the wings and eyes.
- Glue on the eyes.
- Glue on the wings.
Now, place your fingers in the finger holes and bring your ladybird puppet to life!
Why not also check out our wonderful unicorn puppet? You can find the instructions here!