I was thinking about making a jellyfish from crafts sticks and gave it a go. I attempted so many different versions, using a bunch of different materials, but the characters I was creating just wouldn’t look like jellyfish! Then I had a breakthrough! Why didn’t I bend the craft stick! So, I tried it out and successfully transformed the bendy sticks into jellyfish. You can see how I made these jellyfish by watching my video or following the written instruction below.
5 Wooden craft sticks
How to Make a Jellyfish from Craft Sticks:
- Soak the craft sticks overnight.
- Bend carefully into a semicircle and place in a mug to mold the shape and leave overnight to dry.
- Once the sick has dried, it is ready to paint.
- Also, paint a few straight sticks as they will be used for the legs and the bottom of the jellyfish.
- Cut the straight sticks into five legs.
- Measure 6 cm along one stick and cut it to length.
- Hot glue the sides of the 6cm stick to the bottom of the bent stick.
- Now glue on the five legs.
- Add the two googly eyes, and youre finished!