My kids love making puppets and we thought it would be fun to make a bat puppet for Halloween. I have provided a printable cut-out template that includes the bats eyes, fangs, tongue, and wings. However, you can also draw your own of any of the parts and attach them to the puppet.
Watch the video or follow the instructions below.
What you need:
Bat Template: Download Template Here!
Black construction paper (letter size / A4 size)
- Fold an A3 sheet of black construction paper into thirds lengthways.
- Fold the paper again in half. Then open up the paper and fold each end towards the centre fold.
- Next, fold the paper in half in the opposite direction.
- Tape the finger holes.
- Cut out the bats eyes, fangs, tongue, and wings
- Glue on the eyes.
- Glue on the Fangs and tongue.
- Glue on the wings.
- Now, place your fingers in the finger holes and bring your Bat puppet to life!
Why not also check out our wonderful Pom Pom Spider? You can find the instructions here!