- First of all download this template from here and cut out the shapes.
- Trace around the flag template and cut out five pieces.
- Fold the top of the flag along the dotted line, then glue the Halloween shapes onto the front of the flags.
- Measure out the string to fit the area you’ll be hanging your Halloween bunting. This can be as long as you like..
- Arrange the flags along the bunting, unfold the fold on the top of the flag and glue along the fold line. Place the flag back on the string and fold down the glued edge. Repeat with the other flags.
- Now your bunting is ready to hang for Halloween.
Thank you for watching and please SUBSCRIBE to our channel for another kid’s craft activity.