You’ll need two sheets of glitter paper (one pink and one white)
Bunny template (download from here Bunny Template)
- Download Bunny template from here Bunny Template
- Cut out template, place it on the non-glitter side of the glitter paper and trace around the template with a grey lead pencil.
- Cut out the Bunny and stands
- Cut along the marked slots on the Bunny and stands
- Slot the stands into the Bunny slots.
- If the Bunny refuses to stand, you may need to bend the stands back to support its weight.
- Turn the template over and repeat with the other sheet of glitter paper. You’ll then have a mirror/reverse version of the first Bunny.